My history in computers goes back to middle school, then to sales, moving to the field, and eventually leading technical teams to success in various industries.
- 1991 – Field Computer Technician
- 1992 – Information Technology Manager for a custom furniture manufacturer
- 1993 – Started consulting for multiple companies needing occasional technical services
- 1997 – Information Technology Director for a commercial real estate brokerage
- 1998 – Service Desk Lead (including Network level support) for a Fortune 500 Company
- 2004 – Change Management Coordinator for a major mortgage company
- 2005 – Information Technology Manager for an aerospace subcontractor (pre-buyout)
- 2011 – Information Technology Manager for an aerospace subcontractor (post-buyout)
- 2017 – IT Controls Analyst for one of the largest mortgage companies
- 2018 – Change Advisory Board Manager (Change Management) for the same company
- 2020 – Change Manager (IT Change Management) for a Fortune 500 company
Please contact me if you’d like a detailed copy of my resume.